Mekanism requires Minecraft Forge to load. Mekanism is separated into a core module that includes all the primary content, and several other modules that focus on specific aspects of the mod. The core module is required for all the others to be installed, but none of the other modules are dependent upon each other. Just drop the modules you want into your “mods” folder to install, and you’re good to go!
Note: MDK (Mekanism Development Kit) is intended for use by developers and should not be used alongside the other modules.
- Fix JEI having a hard dep on CraftTweaker
- add factories to jei catalysts if enabled
- Bump version to 9.4.10
- Remove needless lambda to attempt to avoid forge deobf transformer
- supply getPickBlock with a valid raytrace. Fixes #5034
- More complex JEI smelting integration. Fixes #5036
- ensure Mekanism loads after CT so that CT furnace changes have been
- show vanilla recipes before smelter recipes in dual mode click area
- bump to 9.4.8
- Split smelting & energized smelter recipe registration.
- Disallow entity spawning in valid turbines.
- C styles comments to # style [no-ci]
- minor italian tweaks [no-ci]
- rename wind turbine entries [no-ci]
- remove old or duplicated lang entries
- remove obviously untranslated entries as they should be loaded from
- Bump version to 9.4.7
- avoid casting the TileEntity Map to HashMap, in case another mod
- disable blending on mechanical pip fluid rendering for now so the
- Clean up uncommitted transmitter network changes. Might fix networks
- forgot to update the Version object instances
- use world methods to determine placement pos validity, use
- move deprecated fuel handler to itemblock method
- Try to workaround #4987 by ensuring the indicies are valid
- Copy itemstacks into TransitRequest, to avoid external modification.
- Save TE after connection mode change. Fixes #4912
- Bump version (also fixes #5026)
- add friendly error message if non-deobf and the MekanismApi class is
- fix error message in Recipe helper class
- fix logic error in state check
- null check List
- Register ic2 in validate too, to circumvent nested chunkloading
- sanitise Glowpanel itemblock damage values
- Publish curseforge on commit to master
- change curseforge config to use property rather than env var
- autogenerate changelog
- ItemStackInput - cache hash and wildcard variant to avoid constant
- cache factory recipe to avoid continuous lookup
- add inputMatches methods
- account for the fact that factories have more than one process when
- Don't eat buckets in the Fuelwood Heater. Fixes #5019
- Fix quartz ore combiner balance. Fies #5020
- Support both cf api key methods
- Updated Russian translation
- Prevent guis/containers from staying open after the TEs block is
- add fallback to GIT_PREVIOUS_COMMIT variable in changelog generation
- bump version
Just repeating what’s mentioned on the sidebar, any donation amount of at least $5 gives you your very own, high-tech MekaCape! This will be visible to you and all players on servers which have Mekanism installed.
Just like I do with all the other free software I offer, I provide a premium membership for Mekanism users. Donate any amount of at least $10, and you get direct Mekanism and MekanismDev build server access for a whole year. In other words, beta Mekanism features will be available to you right as I’m working on them, and you don’t need to worry about those pesky ads. An email will be sent to the address provided with a download key you can use to access new builds. All donations will help pay for the site, and the remaining profit will buy me a latte or two to keep me coding :)
If you donated directly via PayPal, just fill out the form provided below after donating, and I’ll send you the necessary information regarding your membership. Otherwise, if you donated via Patreon, just follow the instructions on the site. Below is a link to Patreon, as well as a donate button with a fixed amount of $10 for your convenience.