Mekanism requires Minecraft Forge to load. Mekanism is separated into a core module that includes all the primary content, and several other modules that focus on specific aspects of the mod. The core module is required for all the others to be installed, but none of the other modules are dependent upon each other. Just drop the modules you want into your “mods” folder to install, and you’re good to go!
Note: MDK (Mekanism Development Kit) is intended for use by developers and should not be used alongside the other modules.
- Use specialized normals to trick diffuse lighting to not take effect and
- Add leg mode switch key and have it be able to change the speed of the
- Format turbine max water to have commas etc in it, and also scale it as
- Some minor improvements to the mek build command: - Sets other blocks
- Update maven version in the readme, and also update Development.md to
- Math API Division Optimizations (#6988)
- Switch cached recipe over to using the new more optimized division
- Division Algorithm Fixes/Optimizations (#6995)
- Create a fake network handler for our fake player to protect against
- Update forge, bump min forge version to 36.0.39 to fix/prevent various
- Make GuiSecurityTab's ISecurityObject properly "update" when the held
- Adjust personal chest item to allow opening the GUI when used on blocks
- New Crowdin updates (#6986)
- Bump version to 10.0.21
Just repeating what’s mentioned on the sidebar, any donation amount of at least $5 gives you your very own, high-tech MekaCape! This will be visible to you and all players on servers which have Mekanism installed.
Just like I do with all the other free software I offer, I provide a premium membership for Mekanism users. Donate any amount of at least $10, and you get direct Mekanism and MekanismDev build server access for a whole year. In other words, beta Mekanism features will be available to you right as I’m working on them, and you don’t need to worry about those pesky ads. An email will be sent to the address provided with a download key you can use to access new builds. All donations will help pay for the site, and the remaining profit will buy me a latte or two to keep me coding :)
If you donated directly via PayPal, just fill out the form provided below after donating, and I’ll send you the necessary information regarding your membership. Otherwise, if you donated via Patreon, just follow the instructions on the site. Below is a link to Patreon, as well as a donate button with a fixed amount of $10 for your convenience.